The macro-element water-soluble fertilizer is a multi-element compound fertilizer that can be completely dissolved in water. It can be quickly dissolved in water and is more easily absorbed by crops, and its absorption and utilization rate is relatively high. More importantly, it can be applied to spray Facility agriculture, such as drip irrigation, realizes the integration of water and fertilizer and achieves the efficiency of saving water and fertilizer and labor. The following editor will take everyone to understand the role of a large number of element water-soluble fertilizers.
The role of macro-element water-soluble fertilizer
1. Pure raw materials, no impurities, low conductivity, can be applied to various vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, tea, cotton, tobacco, lawns and other economic crops;
2. Balance the ratio of 15 elements required by plants and adopt advanced technology to meet the needs of agricultural producers for high-quality and high-stability products;
3. Complete water solubility, excellent purity, suitable for all fertilization systems, can be used for bottom application, flushing, drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, foliar spraying, long-term application will not cause soil acidification and compaction;
4. Good compatibility, can be mixed with most pesticides (except strongly alkaline pesticides) to reduce operating costs;
5. The trace elements are present in the product in a chelated state, which can be fully absorbed by plants.