What are the types of water-soluble fertilizers and how to use them correctly?
Water-soluble fertilizer is a new type of fertilizer that can be completely dissolved in water developed in China in recent years. It has the characteristics of high fertilizer efficiency, fertilizer saving, labor saving, and increased production.
Water-soluble fertilizer classification
1. Water-soluble fertilizer with a large number of elements
Mainly one or more of the three elements of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Nitrogen fertilizers can be organic nitrogen sources such as amide nitrogen fertilizer, ammonium nitrogen, nitrate nitrogen or amino acids. The raw materials can be urea, potassium nitrate, ammonium chloride, amino acids, etc.; phosphate fertilizers mainly use orthophosphate and metaphosphate , Polyphosphate, etc., generally use potassium dihydrogen phosphate, dipotassium hydrogen phosphate, ammonium phosphate, phosphoric acid and some metaphosphates and polyphosphates in production; generally use potassium nitrate, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, potassium sulfate And so on as raw materials.
2. Middle element water-soluble fertilizer
Generally refers to components such as calcium, magnesium, boron, and silicon. Among them, calcium fertilizer mainly uses water-soluble inorganic calcium salt and chelated calcium. The raw materials of the product can be calcium chloride, calcium nitrate, calcium ammonium nitrate, calcium acetate, and calcium chelated with EDTA, citric acid, amino acids, sugar alcohols and other organic substances; Magnesium mainly uses water-soluble inorganic magnesium such as magnesium chloride and magnesium sulfate; silicon is mainly sourced from sodium silicate, which is alkaline and easily reacts with calcium, magnesium, zinc, and iron ions to form flocculent precipitates, so it is generally used alone .
3. Functional water-soluble fertilizer
For example, plant growth regulator type water-soluble fertilizer, this type of water-soluble fertilizer is added with gibberellin, naphthaleneacetic acid (sodium) and other substances with biological growth regulation functions; medical fertilizer type water-soluble fertilizer, this type of water-soluble fertilizer contains nutrients necessary for plant growth In addition to the elements, a certain number of different types of pesticides and herbicides will be added; in addition, water-soluble fertilizers can also be divided into amino acid water-soluble fertilizers, humic acid water-soluble fertilizers, sugar alcohol-containing water-soluble fertilizers, alginic acid water-soluble fertilizers, and sea urchin water-soluble fertilizers. Wait.
Correct use of water-soluble fertilizer
1. Dissolve the water-soluble fertilizer in the water when flushing or drip irrigation, so that the plant can evenly absorb the nutrients of the fertilizer, so that the roots can be fully exposed to the fertilizer, and the chemical nutrients are transported in the crop through the principle of root respiration. Into the various tissues of the plant.
2. Water-soluble fertilizer should be used in combination with foliar fertilizer. Foliar fertilizer should be sprayed on crop leaves, or dissolved in water together with non-alkaline pesticides for foliar spraying. It enters the plant through the principle of foliar stomata respiration, and combines with water-soluble fertilizer. Fertilizer supplements the nutrition of the roots, so as to fully meet the nutritional needs of the crop leaves to achieve the safe growth of crops.
3. Spraying, drip irrigation and soilless cultivation are developing very fast in some water-scarce areas. Large-scale farms and plantations of high-quality value-added economic crops use spraying, drip irrigation and soilless cultivation techniques to save irrigation. Water, and improve labor production efficiency, so that water-soluble fertilizer realizes "water and fertilizer integration", and jointly achieve the purpose of saving water, fertilizer and labor.