The role and function of humic acid foliar fertilizer.
Foliar fertilizer containing humic acid can be used during the growth of crops. Its main function is to promote root growth, improve crop resistance, increase yield, improve quality, etc., and effectively reduce the harm caused by low temperature and high humidity. So, what are the functions and functions of humic acid foliar fertilizer? When is the humic acid foliar fertilizer used?
The role and function of humic acid foliar fertilizer
1. When crops suffer from nutrient deficiency, spraying humic acid foliar fertilizer on the leaves can promote nutrient absorption, quickly alleviate the symptoms of nutrient deficiency, and restore normal growth.
2. When the soil is dry or waterlogged, the crop root system is the most vulnerable, the crop root system is weak, and physiological obstacles occur, resulting in a decline in absorptive capacity. Spraying humic acid foliar fertilizer can inhibit transpiration, reduce water loss, improve drought resistance, promote root development, restore root vitality, and improve root absorption.
3. When plant diseases and insect pests occur, the combination of spraying can not only improve the effect of pesticide control, but also supplement the deficiency of nutrients, so that the crop can quickly resume growth and development.
4. Freezing damage occurs. When dry and hot wind, spraying humic acid foliar fertilizer during freezing damage can significantly enhance the resistance of plants and reduce the damage of freezing damage; when dry and hot wind, the water loss of crops is accelerated, and foliar spraying humic acid foliar fertilizer can be used. Increase the concentration of crop cell sap, prevent water loss, and enhance the ability to resist dry and hot wind.
Use time of humic acid foliar fertilizer
1. When crops are deficient in nutrients, spray humic acid foliar fertilizer when crops are deficient, because humic acid has a certain degree of complexation, which can activate iron, manganese, zinc, copper and other trace elements to promote better nutrient absorption Utilization, so that the crops resume normal growth.
2. In the case of soil problems, the prominent role of humic acid is to improve soil compaction and regulate soil problems, such as acid-base imbalance using humic acid to improve soil mechanism, improve soil fertility, and prevent premature aging due to insufficient nutrients.
3. When increasing disease resistance, using humic acid foliar fertilizer when crops occur diseases and insect pests can improve the effect of pesticide control, and can supplement the deficiency of nutrients, so that crops can quickly resume normal growth and development.
4. When improving growth, crops grow excessively due to excessive application of nitrogen fertilizer, and it is not easy to bloom or produce humic acid foliar fertilizer. It can improve the physiological barriers of crops, so that the vegetative growth and reproductive growth of plants can develop in harmony, which is conducive to obtaining Higher yield.