What kind of fertilizer is effective for increasing rice production, how to select seeds and daily management?
What kind of fertilizer is effective for increasing rice production? How to select seeds and daily management?
What kind of fertilizer is effective for increasing rice production?
1. Reasonable irrigation: When rice grows well, it is necessary not only to water it in a timely manner, but also to control the time and amount of irrigation. Increasing soil permeability is the key to enhancing the vitality of rice roots and maintaining roots and leaves. After the rice is fully harvested to the grain filling period, shallow water should be frequently irrigated; when the rice is almost reaching the yellow maturity period, it is recommended to take intermittent irrigation measures; when the rice enters the yellow maturity period, it needs to be properly drained according to the situation, which is conducive to improving the quality of rice.
2. Top dressing: The fertilizers needed for the short lifetime of rice include nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, and the supplement of trace elements is also needed during plant growth and development. Although water-soluble fertilizers and spreading fertilizers are provided when the soil is used for soil moisture, due to the effects of weather, plant absorption and volatilization, the nutrient requirements in the late stage of rice growth and after earing basically require top dressing to ensure the quality of rice growth. .
3. Four prevention management in the field: mainly including prevention and control of pests and diseases, prevention of lodging, prevention of premature aging, prevention of corruption, etc., and timely use of biological fertilizers can help promote rice maturity for over-growth and large leaves.
4. Foliar spraying of biological regulators: Many rice varieties have photosensitivity. For example, rice can bloom only when the length of sunshine is shortened. Therefore, crop cultivation is restricted by certain times of the year. Conversely, for non-photosensitive rice varieties, when other factors meet the conditions, they can promote plant growth, so more rice can be produced from the corresponding land. Spraying biological regulators according to the growth characteristics of different crops can assist crop growth and increase production.
How to select seeds and daily management
1. Short and sturdy stalks and narrow and vertically distributed leaves are used to store plant energy for grain growth and reduce the shadow area and the risk of plant lodging. The latter is related to wind, rain and heavy rice ears. The stems and leaves are caused by excessive bending.
2. The lodging of plants not only affects the harvest of rice, but also makes the plants entangle with each other and increase the degree of airtightness, which leads to a decrease in the efficiency of plant photosynthesis. Strong plant lodging, you can spray the plant challenge king nutrition package on the leaves in the early stage of heading. The ecological light carbon factor, plant original stress resistance factor, macroelement, middle element and trace element and a variety of life substances are scientifically and perfectly chelated in At the same time, strong plants, promote flowers and strong seedlings, automatically control the growth of plants that are not prosperous.
3. Rice yield is closely related to the solar energy absorbed by rice leaves. Direct sunlight can increase rice yield. Conversely, diffuse light caused by cloud and plant canopy can also promote plant growth, but the yield is low.
Water and fertilizer recommendations
The rice varieties are good and the field management is good, but the nutrition cannot keep up with the rhythm, which will also have a great impact on the yield of rice. To plant rice with high yield, water and fertilizer management is very important. The water and fertilizer recommendations for rice field management are as follows:
Regarding watering: During grain filling, keep moist, alternate dry and wet, and intermittently irrigate to improve the root vigor and leaf photosynthetic function of rice at the heading stage and increase the dry matter production capacity of the later population. To prevent premature water cut, which affects yield and quality, water cuts are generally about 1 week before harvest.
Regarding fertilization: deep plowing is recommended when applying base fertilizer, and mixed application of decomposed fertilizer and organic fertilizer is recommended. An appropriate amount of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium is sufficient to avoid excessive burning of seedlings that affects the absorption of other chemical fertilizer elements;
Regarding top dressing: the nutrient requirements of fertilizers are different at the tillering stage and the heading stage. The use of urea is relatively common. While ensuring the basic nutrient supply, supplementary foliar fertilizers for element supplements and the use of nutrient regulators can strengthen the plants. To prevent lodging, it can also prevent common diseases in the later stage of growth. Among them, the feedback of the application of ionic silicon from Teaisi in the market is very good.