FUNCTION OF MAGNESIUM IN CROPS
The role of magnesium
Magnesium is a moderate element in crop plants, mainly present in the tender branches and leaves of crops during the growth period, and mostly in fruits and seeds during the maturity period. The main effects of magnesium on crops include:
1. Magnesium is a component of chlorophyll in plant cells, which can promote chlorophyll formation and promote nutrient accumulation during photosynthesis.
2. Magnesium can promote the activity of functional enzymes in crop plants, regulate physiological functions, and improve crop stress resistance.
3. Magnesium can promote the synthesis and accumulation of protein and fat in crop plants, and increase the nutritional content of agricultural products.
4. Magnesium can increase the thickness of crop cell walls and prevent bacterial invasion.
5. Magnesium can improve the temperature and light resistance of plants, and prevent the occurrence of sunburn when there is strong light and high temperature.
Magnesium Sulphate is widely used in Mg supplement, it is easily absorbed by the crops. It is an ideal raw material for making compound fertilizers. It can be mixed with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, etc. to form a compound fertilizer according to the different requirements of different elements for each plant, so that it can give full play to its role.
if you are interested in our products, you can contact us directly through the mailbox, if necessary, you can also use WhatsApp for quick consultation.
[Platform release disclaimer]