|Brand||Richase Magnesium Oxide Supplier|
|Certificate||ISO, SGS, CIQ, CCIC, Intertek|
|Terms of Payment||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram, T/T, Paypal|
|Update Time||Nov 29,2023|
Borax is a salt (ionic compound), a hydrated borate of sodium, with chemical formula Na2H20B4O17 often written Na2B4O7·10H2O.It is a colorless crystalline solid, that dissolves in water to make a basic solution.
It is commonly available in powder or granular form, and has many industrial and household uses, including as a pesticide, as a metal soldering flux, as a component of glass, enamel, and pottery glazes, for tanning of skins and hides, for artificial aging of wood, as a preservative against wood fungus, and as a pharmaceutic alkalizer. In chemical laboratories, it is used as a buffering agent.
Main Content (Na₂B
Water Insoluble %
Chloride (CL) %
Sodium Oxide (Na₂O) %
lron (Fe) %
- 1.Improved cell wall structure by movement of calcium
- 2.Improved cell division at root tips, leaf and bud development
- 3.Improved sugar transport rate via photosynthesis in root region
- 4.Regulation of hormone levels in plant for growth and reproduction
- 5.Meristem differentiation providing flowering and fruiting of plant
- Available in 25kg or bulk bag.
- To be stored in cool, dry and ventilated place.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news, tips, and advice.