The role and effect of mineral source potassium fulvic acid and the difference between biochemical potassium fulvic acid
Potassium fulvic acid is a polycondensate of polyvalent phenolic aromatic compounds and nitrogen compounds (E4/E6=3.3). The appearance is brown powder, sweet odor, fermented product, without any toxic and side effects, and meets food hygiene standards . So, do you know the role and effect of mineral source potassium fulvic acid? What is the difference between it and biochemical potassium fulvic acid?
Effect and effect of mineral source potassium fulvic acid
1. Improve soil
The application methods of heavy inorganic and light organic fertilizers have destroyed the soil structure, reduced soil fertility, soil compaction, salinization and other phenomena are becoming more and more serious, but the soil has become more and more barren. The mineral source potassium fulvic acid, as an excellent organic matter, plays an important role in soil improvement.
After the mineral source potassium fulvic acid is applied to the soil, it can promote the formation of the soil granule structure, improve the structure of the soil, and improve the soil's water retention and air permeability. From the structural point of view, the various functional groups possessed by the mineral source potassium fulvic acid can adjust the pH of the soil, and fix the toxic heavy metals on the surface of the soil through complexation, chelation, and reduction to reduce the toxicity of the heavy metals. In addition, the mineral source potassium fulvic acid can also provide sufficient carbon source and energy for soil microorganisms and improve soil microbial activity.
2. Improve the effectiveness of nutrients
Mineral source potassium fulvic acid can form a complex with urea to achieve slow release of nitrogen control; the combination of phosphate fertilizer and mineral source potassium fulvic acid can reduce the fixation of calcium, magnesium, iron and other metal ions to phosphorus, and promote the root to phosphorus Absorption of elements; the functional group in the mineral potassium fulvic acid can absorb potassium ions and prevent potassium leaching.
The chairman of the Humic Acid Industry Association, Zeng Xiancheng, once said that under the condition of equal nutrients, the utilization rate of mineral-source potassium fulvic acid fertilizer is increased by more than 10% on average, which is equivalent to a net increase of 30%-40%. The mineral source potassium fulvic acid greatly improves the fertilizer efficiency, and is indispensable for achieving the efficiency increase.
3. Stimulate growth
The mineral source potassium fulvic acid can stimulate the plant's physiological metabolism, can promote the early germination of seeds and improve the emergence rate; stimulate the division and growth of the extreme meristem cells of the root system, promote the seedlings to take root faster, more secondary roots, improve the crop's moisture And nutrient absorption.
4. Enhance crop resistance
Plants are inevitably subjected to adversity such as high temperature, drought, flood disasters or pests and diseases during their growth. Mineral-source potassium fulvic acid can promote plant growth and improve self-resistance. It promotes plant proline synthesis and sugar accumulation, improves the activity of cell protective enzymes such as peroxidase and peroxide dismutase, and adjusts the plant to Physiological conditions in adversity, such as the permeability of cell membranes, transpiration rate, etc., to resist the stress of external adversity.
Some studies have shown that the combination of mineral potassium fulvic acid and pesticides can play a synergistic role and can effectively reduce the occurrence of some diseases and insect pests. Normally, it is reasonable to add fertilizers containing potassium fulvic acid, which enhances the resistance of crops and can reduce the losses caused by adversity.
5. Improve quality
The mineral source potassium fulvic acid can complex some insoluble trace elements, and promote the absorption, utilization and transportation of these essential trace elements by the root system. It can also convert polysaccharides into soluble monosaccharides by accelerating the activity of enzymes, increase the synthesis and accumulation of starch, protein, and fatty substances, and accelerate the movement of various nutrients to fruits and seeds, making the fruits plump, thicker, and improved in quality.
The difference between mineral source potassium fulvic acid and biochemical potassium fulvic acid
1. From the perspective of formation, the residues of mineral-derived potassium fulvic acid animals and plants are formed by tens of millions of years of soil microbial transformation, and what we call mineral-derived fulvic acid is a type of small molecule organic extracted from lignite The compound is a valuable part of humic acid for agricultural production and soil remediation. The biochemical products are currently made from sucrose, monosodium glutamate and paper scraps.
2. The amount of mineral source potassium fulvic acid is only 1/10 of the amount of biochemical potassium fulvic acid. Taking the bottom application as an example, the amount of mineral source per mu is 300-500g, and the biochemical amount is more than 5-10 kg.
3. In terms of composition, because the mineral source of fulvic acid is mainly extracted from lignite formed hundreds of millions of years, it is rich in functional groups such as hydroxyl, carboxyl, phenolic hydroxyl, methoxy, etc., with high activity, and the main biochemical potassium fulvic acid The components are polysaccharides, lignin, proteins, and there are few functional groups. Therefore, the effects on crop quality improvement and soil remediation are naturally better than ordinary biochemical fulvic acid. There is also mineral source potassium fulvic acid composed of 60-70 kinds of mineral elements, which is what the soil needs to add. There is also organic matter content. Mineral-derived fulvic acid is the essence formed by the remains of animals and plants. The organic matter content is much higher than biochemical fulvic acid.
4. The unique source of fulvic acid is suitable for fertilizer addition. The mineral source of fulvic acid has a large exchange capacity of the cavity structure, can form a soil aggregate structure, improve the fertilizer utilization rate, and at the same time does not absorb moisture. The shortcoming of biochemical fulvic acid is that it is very easy to absorb moisture. When it is used as a functional fertilizer and compound fertilizer additive, 1 ton of more than 25 kg will cause the fertilizer to seriously absorb moisture and agglomerate, or even become sludge. This is determined by its innate structure, and there is currently no effective solution in the industry.